I’m a frequent user of keyboard shortcuts, especially in Photoshop. I’ve often found myself in this situation: I create a text box in Photoshop, type some text, try to switch back to the Move Tool (V), type the letter “v” in my text box. Annoying right?

By pressing Command + Enter (or Control + Enter for you Windows folks) you can exit the text box you’re currently editing. After that, you can type a keyboard shortcut to switch tools.

Happy Photoshopping!